Article: My Skincare Weekly Plan | Current Products & Supplements
My Skincare Weekly Plan | Current Products & Supplements
Decided to drop some lines about something not new to me but new for me to share and for my friends to laugh since they did not get it seriously at first and now all 3 of them are doing the same, ha!!! I am typing it out in here as promised! Here comes the pandora box reveal:
For the past few months, I have finally "settled" my skin care hoarding habit!
That being said, I made my own Skincare "Meal Plan" on a Monthly basis, as the only way to actually stick to my own fixed skincare products combination and then switch up, but not before I entirely finish with the previous. I figured that is the inly way to truly see which product works and how. Any other skin care I might come across, literally has to wait its turn;)
FYI, For those of you that have watched my latest YouTube episode, you clearly know what I'm talking about. Here are the goodies and I am happy to share
Well, here is my program and my top current skincare and beauty products I consider worth of sharing, that are effective for my overall well being: ( along with the links for every beauty product)
M O N D A Y : On a Menu:
. Seratopical Revolution Skincare based on natural oils and P3P , it is not sticky on your face, does Not clog your pores, and helps for the overall skin tone to be even as much as possible and gives that dewy glow, so it is a def. replacement for a makeup in my case. See down below, I have included the links into the each skincare goodie:
- Day & Night Moisturizer - using it all.the.time!
- Eye Firming Serum - night: using it all over my face, who cares, I love it!
- Face and Neck Serum - using it mostly on my neck and for the face massage.
- Gleaming Brightener
- The cleansers, toner, sunscreen and hand cream are listed below, and that is for every day use.
T U E S D A Y:
- it's been already a year since I am religiously using their double serum that I initially purchased at the airport, then at Sephora, and then the brand somehow detected and sent me the presents!! The facial mask is a bomb!! The skin goodies I am stuffing my face with every night down below with the direct links:
- + Face and Neck Serum - neck and shoulders morning and nigh
W E D N E S D A Y:
. Rodial skin care is another great discovery, and besides their amazing Dragon Blood plumping gel and over night facial mask that I ran out of, their toner is something that is "on repeat" in my skincare ritual, along with their incredibly amazing eye hydrogels! Here they are with links:
- Toner - for every day
- Hydrogels - 2x a week
- Eye Serum - ran out of it officially
- Face and Neck Serum - from Monday
- The rest of products: repeat Monday
T H U R S D A Y:
Miracles and More Skincare: currently using and been using it for over the years, amazing cleanser that reminds me when I was a child , that kind of "Bekutan" mild natural fragrance that I adore. Not only that it works great for my face, but it just makes my morning beautiful!
- Face Cleanser - every morning my favorite.
- P.S. My dad's favorite detoxifying facial mask he is a worst skincare addict than myself so I am assuming 7 days per week, in my case on Thursday and Sunday.
- Gentle Mint Facial Scrub works so well, all natural sugar and coconut.
- Anti Aging Collagen Cream - Oh, yes!
- Sheet Facial Mask - rejuvenate and refresh.
F R I D A Y:
Arilan Skincare anti acne and maintenance facial cleanser and of course my favorite product that I always call the wrong name ( I say " glycogen " but it is actually Glycolic peel. If she reads this, she will probably laugh.
- Gentle Cleanser - morning and night
- Glycolic peel - nighttime routine
- Hylaruonic Serum - nighttime routine, favorite
- Hydration Cream - day and night for face and neck
W E E K E N D:
- You can mix and match whatever you please! Cheat day!
Dare to try your 4 -8 weeks skincare "diet" plan, and feel free to yell at me if you complain, lol. You won't!
F O R E V E R Y D A Y : S U N P R O T E C T I O N :
- Miracles and More - a total lux hidden gem
- SUN PROTECTION light lotion!
- I have officially ran out if it so will be back to it in the next round.
EYE LASHES SERUM AND BROW PENCIL:
- A bonus beauty serum for your lashes growth and eye brow pencil from my dear : Folica Beauty - simply the best!
S U N P R O T E C T I O N D A I L Y:
R E L A T E D A C C E S S O R Y:
For the sunny days, check out my new Eye Wear Collection;)
EVERY DAY HAND CREAMS & FAVORITE FRAGRANCE:
- Child body cream lotion and the Child perfume! Oh, so good!!, smells like Bobbi Brown Beach, just more summer-ish...It's really hard to compare !
- Chanel La Creme hand cream - of course! Perfcet little gift!
- Child Body Lotion ,
- Child perfume Candle
- Mini Child perfume my top favorite for this Spring and Summer 2023!
- Palmer's Coconut Hydrate hand cream - the best scent and texture, and my top favorite over a long period of time already!
MY EVERY DAY B E A U T Y S U P P L E M E N T S:
- Collagen powder in my coffee or morning shakes
- Hylauronic Acid capsules - for your skin dewy glow!
- Maxi Hair Plus capsules - for your hair! I've been using it for the past 3 months and works great!
- Beta Carotene using it every summer for that golden sun tan!
D E N T A L C A R E: TEETH WHITENING AT HOME:
- Teeth whitening, coconut oil pulling from Gurunanda ever since!
- Invisible teeth aligners I am using as always by Byte and soon more details on my YouTube. ( on my calendar next week to schedule an appointment.
For those of you that share the same skin care and beauty taste, here is my latest YouTube video connected to this topic: ( the beige dress in the video - details on my IG)
So...By having your structured skin care program on a monthly basis ( it does not have to be what I have listed since this is just my personal choice), you get to know your skin and body, as well as train your patience for the the maximum results. Just my personal experience sharing;)
*. *. *.
That's what for now, since this ended up as hell of a typing unplanned, lol!
I really hope these info you find useful, or at least inspire you for the goodness of your skincare, beauty and health journey.
Stay healthy, beautiful and happy,